Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

2 weeks until our 3rd Tri?!?

WOW!! Has it really been so fast already? I can't believe we're almost in the home stretch (no pun intended). Seriously though, I've really enjoyed being pregnant lately - feeling my little one move about seriously makes me smile BIG. Looking down & seeing this big ol' belly even makes me smile (ok until I try to cross my legs or bend down to put my shoes on like I used to, but even that makes me giggle for now).

I don't know how I can possibly make time slow down, so I can enjoy every second (while speeding the clock up while I'm at work! haha).


Oh, and I gotta say, I can't believe I almost forgot... so the whole reason I wanted to start this dadgum blog was because I wanted to post the most adorable baby thing ever - little Long's new shoes! Brea sent us the CUTEST ever little boy shoes. Promise to post them soon. Their existence proves that it is possible to accessorize even a little boy with appropriate yet adorable fashion! Thanks, B!

No comments:

Post a Comment