Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012!

So here we are in a New Year and the last time I posted was July. hmph. We've been quite busy with lots of awesome travels and wonderful visits from loved ones. Tonight, I'm posting some pictures tonight from early January and late December. I may post some more from Christmas Day separately; there were just too many for me to wade through before I move on to Data Analysis (yay!) later tonight. I'd also like to post some videos soon, so keep your fingers crossed that I actually get to edit and post! And in my dreams, I'd like to go back to November while the Tillemas were in town and when Mimi and Grandy brought Cat for a visit (but we'll see how that goes!). Wish me luck that it doesn't take until July 4th to get his birthday pictures posted.

Preparing for Christmas...

In adorable outfits handmade by Lollie...
...notice the death grip Logan's got on his candy cane?

Visiting Santa (for the third time)...

With new trains on Christmas day...

Visit with Peepaw and Grandma Marsha for New Year's Eve kept me giggling for days...

Just hanging out tonight. Yep, Logan smiles and giggles this much on a daily basis. Love this kid.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! Can you real quick go ahead and update my blog too? Yeah, that would be greeeeaaat.

    ReplyDelete