Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's a SNOW DAY!! yea!!

I thought this morning was going to be a rough one, especially considering I stayed up late working on a surprise for Micah and Logan decided he needed to eat every couple of hours. (He usually lets me have at least one good long break at night.) So I'm trying to get every z I possibly can when Micah wakes me up to tell me the "bad" news. I braced myself and thought, "Oh no! Buck up, Jen, because this is looking to be one helluva day at it's only 7am." And then he whispered the sweetest words ever! "It's a snow day! I get to stay home!" "yeaaaaa! Can you take the next feeding then? Yesssss!"





Anyways, here's some pictures of the last week or so. We've been going from snow (and temps in the 20s and 30s) to gorgeous sunny days (with temps in the 60s to 70s even!). This is a pic of Logan playing. He can actually grasp the rings on the butterfly! He's clearly so brillant (no bias or pride there). Oh & by the way, his daddy put his pants on backwards (in case you were wondering).

No comments:

Post a Comment